Georgia Armenta Yee, Officer Chief, Office of Health Registries Arizona Dept. of Health Services, was my guest AND Richard Porter, Bureau Chief, joined us!!
Here's some interesting information they shared with us.
1) The top three type cancers among female residents living in Arizona are: breast, lung and colon/rectal.
2) The top three type cancers for male residents living in Arizona are: prostate, lung and colon/rectal.
Here are some helpful websites:
1) For published annual reports of cancer data for Arizona: http://www.azdhs.gov/
2) For Survival Outcomes from the Centers for Disease Control: http://www.cdc.gov/cancer/NPCR
3) For death survival analysis: http://www.seer.cancer.gov/
4) For the Centers For Disease Control: http://www.cdc.gov/
And, if you have personal questions about any type cancer you may call:
This was a great interview with lots of helpful information--information that not too many people know about.
You can listen to this and all other episodes on your computer while you continue to work in other windows: www.BlogTalkRadio.Com/sandra-haymon
Please have a look at my new website: http://www.answersforboomers.com/, and receive $100 in FREE downloads.
Also, receive gifts valued at $900 with the purchase of a book or audio at: www.BabyBoomersSandwich.com/store.shtml
If there is any way we can help you, please contact us at: http://www.babyboomerssandwich.com/.